Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Sean "Diddy" Combs now has fewer charges to face in the $30 million lawsuit filed against him by former associate Rodney "Lil Rod" ...
Lil Rod told reporters at a Grammy event that his legal fight against imprisoned Diddy continues despite partial dismissals. Lil Rod has made his position clear: the music producer isn’t backing down ...
"We view this as a win. Defendants wanted a total dismissal and they failed to get it," said Lil Rod's attorney, Tyrone Blackburn Sean “Diddy” Combs scored a partial legal victory on March 24, when a ...
Justin Combs and Cuba Gooding Jr. were dismissed from Lil Rod’s lawsuit after a judge ruled the case wasn’t properly served by the court’s deadline. Justin Combs and Cuba Gooding Jr. walked away from ...
Producer Lil Rod recently sat down with DJ Akademiks and dropped a jaw‑dropping account of a night he claims he witnessed onboard a yacht with Diddy. According to Lil Rod, Diddy, his son Justin Combs, ...
Diddy just scored a partial win in his sprawling tapestry of lawsuits. On Monday (Mar. 24), a judge dismissed claims that Sean Combs was not party to civil racketeering when he chose not to pay the ...
After music producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones Jr. accused Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexually harassing and assaulting him, Combs is pushing back hard at the allegations. Late last month, Jones, who had ...
In a recent development within the legal proceedings involving Diddy, two notable individuals—his son Justin Combs and actor Cuba Gooding Jr.—have been dismissed from a lawsuit filed by music producer ...
Sean "Diddy" Combs now has fewer charges to face in the $30 million lawsuit filed against him by former associate Rodney "Lil Rod" Jones. In a ruling on Monday, the presiding judge deemed some of the ...